This beautiful new barn is eagerly awaiting cedar shake siding and a custom stone veneer for its foundation. Stay tuned for updated pictures as this one nears completion!
The client wanted the ease and security of classic garage doors while keeping the classic look of sliding barn doors so we installed raised panel garage doors and added custom sliding wood barn doors on the outside for the best of both worlds.
Other features include:
- A fully functional cedar hay loft beam over a custom painted wood barn loft entry door
- (1) entry door with 9-lite glass
- (4) Silverline 32×44 double hung windows
- (1) Silverline 24×36 double hung window
- (2) 23×46 skylight windows
- 12″ overhang with vented soffit
- 30 year GAF Timberline shingles
- The copper roof cupola with glass windows and a rooster weather vane complete the look of this beauty!